In addition to denying press access to witness the eviction of Zuccotti Park, as well as demanding identification from ordinary citizens to walk on the sidewalks of New York, this is what the NYPD did when one occupier objected to the barricades. If you had any illusions that we live in a representative democracy governed by Constitutional Law, they should be shattered today.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Two Radio Interviews & the Climate Hawk Pin
- More Links to Research
- Dead Trees - Dying Forests Webpage
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - download my book about trees dying from pollution, published in Spring, 2012
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2012 (179)
- Homeless In America
- Freedom's Just Another Word
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Romney Endorses Obama!
- Dodging Bullets
- I've got blisters on my fingers!
- Occupy the Mansion!
- Occupy Portland looks like a Third World Dictators...
- the Power of Peaceful People - Police get mic chec...
- "Anatomy of an Arrest"
- Surviving Progress - A Threat to the Very Existenc...
- The 1%
- Dorli Raini Remembers Goebbles...and That's Why Sh...
- This is What Fascism Looks Like
- First, Wall Street...then the Subways...then Foley...
- Barricade the Banksters, not the Occupiers!
- SHUT IT DOWN! OWS takes over The Street!
- Shed a Bitter Tear
- Occupy Everywhere
- Occupy the River
- A Thing of Occupy Beauty!
- Shocking and Sickening - a rumor that Sandusky use...
- Why Peeps are Stupid and Crazy
- Politics and Religion
- My 15 Seconds!
- What a Relief - It Is All In Jest!
- Tar Sands Pussies
- Global Warming is a Hoax!
- File This Under: We Know Not What We've Lost - A ...
- Union Busting Is Disgusting - Scott Walker gets Mi...
- Trees, the Standing Ones
- "A Powerful and Obnoxious Odor of Mendacity" - Big...
- Convey to the Public the Nature and Degree of the ...
- ▼ November (37)
- ► 2010 (383)